NBCUniversal's goal was to leverage SAP Portal existing technology, create a new modern look and feel that is consistent with the UI style guide, and create an app to serve as a gateway to the policy center and corporate compliance site.
4 User Types
• Primary User: Home Entertainment Employees
• Secondary User: International Users
• General User: All Employees
• Admin User: Portal Administrators
UI Style Guide
• Access anywhere anytime
• Personal Inbox for workflows to be processed or reviewed including attachments
• Push Notification of pending workflows to be processed.
• Hold, Approve or Reject capability
• Receipt Store capability
Corporate Compliance App
- App serves as a gateway to “Policy Center” the Corp Compliance website
- View all compliance policies “Central Knowledge base” on mobile
- User provides feedback of the app
- Search Capability
- App Development, Service Development (NEAP Platform) Dynamic content, Content Dev. (Get all assets into the service)
- Reporting a Violation: Link or integrate with Comcast Listens (comcastlistens.com)
- Take courses Records data in Success Factors (SAP) via API – Learning management system (LMS)
- End of Course User gives Feedback on the courses
- In App Questionnaire
NBCU Internal Portal (SAP)
- Leverage SAP Portal existing technology
- Create a new modern look and feel
- Create a vision for the future
- Position SAP Portal as a valuable company asset
4 User Types
- Primary User: Home Entertainment Employees
- Secondary User: International Users
- General User: All Employees
- Admin User: Portal Administrators
- Created in 2012, the NBCUniversal Careers website serves as a hub for jobseekers to explore employment opportunities with the company.
- The Talent Acquisition team is looking to engage and excite visitors with the NBCU brand so they can recruit top-talent especially professionals in the Digital sphere.
- End-to-end consistent branding on the website, documents and email correspondence.
Travel & Expense Portal
The Travel & Expense site had the content to support landing pages and PDFs similar to NBCUNow. However, the content on the homepage needed to be organized in order to setup the site’s infrastructure.
- User Friendly/Intuitive
- Low and Easy Maintenance For Small Staff and Resources
- NBCU Now Inspired
Site Traffic/User Behavior
- Top 5 Regions: US, UK, DE, Australia and France
- Visitors spend an average of 68 seconds on the homepage for the top 5 regions
- FAQs and Contact Information are sections that generate traffic with users spending an average of 2.5 minutes on each section
- Majority of the content were links to PDF files
- Redundant content shown on the homepage and landing pages (i.e. 2-paragraph blurb on homepage was found when you click for more)