Lack of context and content causes missed connections between care providers and employers in an inefficient, fragmented medical job market Kindred platform replaces all of these problems with a sustainable, consistent, social approach to talent marketing.
What job ads tell candidates:
- Standard list of desired skills they obviously have
- How to send in an application
- Exceedingly vague boilerplate paragraph about an organization’s “values.”
What candidates want to know:
- What are the people like?
- What would my lifestyle be like?
- Housing? Schools? Culture?
- How can I connect with someone in this organization?
BLNCD: A Personalized, Content Rich Approach:
BLNCD is a content fueled job discovery and recommendation platform that helps people find the perfect position, on their time, based on their lifestyle and criteria.
- ~1,000,000 physicians in the US
- ~200,000 Nurse Practitioners | ~100,000 Physician’s Assistants
- 230K medical practices, 5K hospitals
- 50% of physicians change jobs in first 2 years
- Medical staffing is $12B industry overall
- Residents and newly licenses mid-levels are first user base
- Resident recruitment cycle runs September – March
Pain Points for the Employee:
- Web 1.0 job search experiences — no discovery, context, or media
- Pushy phone calls and spam from recruiters — not efficient
- Millennials don’t know the process, have no experience — but want mobile and media
- 72% of physician turnover is culture and community
Pain Points for the Healthcare Employer:
- Demand for providers on the rise with ACA $12B medical staffing business using old tactics and tech
- $20K-$40K placement fee, total recruiting cost can be $100K per physician
- Small practices and out-of-the-way towns lack the ability to market themselves
- Physicians don’t have time or resources to research lesser-known locations