Proactiv products are sold online through a continuity program as well as one-offs in mall kiosks and Amazon.com.
Planning & Scope Definition
Strategy, Vision, & Execution
Trust, Goals, and Moving Forward
Motivation to Purchase
Finding the Key Target Segments
User Roles and Messaging
Getting to Know You
What We Found
Visuals and data
It took us two months to get our tests out and results in. We were able to prove to the company stakeholders how our users perceive our marketing, especially on the phones, as well as how they purchase and what they are specifically looking for.
The good stuff
- We increased traffic and engagement onto the site by 62%.
- Users let us know that the before and afters felt far more believable and relatable.
- We added to the overall quarterly sales cycle by 14%.
A learning experience
- We found that small wins can have a big impact! Even though the tests are mobile-centric, the data gathered was holistic and affected many parts of the Proactiv brand and it’s perception.
- We found that testing and planning is important but a clear and concise reason for the testing cycle is what will get buy-in form upper management.