2018 was a year of learning and growth for the health and wellness industry.
Customer Insights & Ideation
Experience Strategy & Vision
Planning & Scope Definition
Oversight & Coordination
Design Execution & Validation
The build and process
Old hat vs a new way
Understanding the 3-Step System
The Continuity Program
Understanding the User
Project Clear Quiz
Get Answers, Anywhere
From our Google Analytics we have been able to identify that the majority of Proactiv customers and potential customers visit the site on their mobile phones, specifically on an iPhone 4. To cater to the iPhone 4 we built the site to constrain to 320px x 480px.
To ensure consistency in the information users are seeking we built a responsive website but paired down the mobile version to have less animation which in turn reduced load time.
Three main points
We are a Better Business
TALK TO ME
The overall messaging across Proactiv’s social media was conversational, this kept the tone with the Get Clear Quiz.
Tying It All Together
Mapping, boards, and user flows
Guides and Specifications
What Does Everyone Say?
Usability and engagement report
After a little over three months of solid work and testing we launched and with our data gathered we built an experience to get potential Proactiv customers a personalized acne treatment kit.
The good stuff
- We increased traffic and engagement onto the site by 30%.
- We added to the overall monthly sales cycle by 12%.
- A sharp drop in negative reviews, coupled with positive reviews of Proactiv products has appeared on social media as well as Amazon that we believe is due to a clear explanation of the continuity program and the ability for customers to return products with no questions asked.
A learning experience
- Overall what we took away from the process is that having too many viewpoints can blur the vision of a project.
- We found that rapid iteration and test, test, test is one of the most important aspects.
- The whole is a sum of its parts. A good user experience is not just the visual and navigation aspects in the digital world. We found our users have a lot to say regarding everything from the photography used, the size of the bottles, the customer service line’s tone, to the packaging the products come in. That is why we were so adamant about pushing for modern design techniques and being transparent with consumers regarding the delivery system and continuity program. Language is one of the most important design tools.